Import from Sim card option is missing - What to do?

Recently I bought Samsung galaxy s5 and wanted to import my contacts from sim card, but the option of Import from sim card is missing. I searched different websites for the solution but could not find any helpful answer.  But now I have found an easy way to resolve this problem. I'm sharing the solution here in case anyone else is facing the same issue.

How to Import contacts if Import from sim card option is missing:


  • Tap Menu and Go to Playstore.



  • On top, there is a search bar type True contacts ( its an application for contacts).


  • Install and Run the application. 


  • On top right corner of the app, there are three vertical dots tap them to enter settings.


  • Tap Import/Export and now you will get the option Import from Sim Card, Tap the option to import contacts from your sim card to your device. 


  • After all the contacts are copied to your device, You can now delete the application if you want.